.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re: Recuriting new DMN members,

Go down 
+3
.:DMN:.Morphine
.:DMN:.KiCKer
.:DMN:. =P
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Re: Recuriting new DMN members, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:19 am

Hey admins and moderators, when u recurit some one please check if they are good or not pleasee!! i beg uu!. anyways,

.:DMN:. Headshot recruited this person called .:DMN:. JUN,
She is fuckin annoying , all the time changing map and try to showoff glitchin, i hate this,, fuuuck man,, we are playing and she is tryna glitch and saying dont kill wtfff!! man, get her out of DMN , its either me or her :@,,.

please headshot i beg u , get her out ! now ,, she does not deserve it !!

Thanks ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OMG AGREE   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:34 am

i wanted to play and she come and say NO KILL NO KILL
1 person who is on our server often got kicked because he killed her Arrow .fix this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:27 pm

there have been allot of new recruits....:DMN:. PUR3 has been recruiting and caliming to be an admin....wtf?? half the guys he has recruited suck ass....not to mention their disrespect of rules. all the new DMN dont follow rules, constantly talk trash to DMN members and say well you cant kick a DMN so **** off...wtf has happened to our caln?
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Tigy [original]
Manager/Admin
Manager/Admin
.:DMN:. Tigy [original]

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:03 pm

who the **** is pure he isnt a dmn **** that kunt all dmn members that are not recruited by me tomas morph or head are not allowed to be in dmn this shit pisses me off

only admins can accept pplk cmon follow the fucking rules ugh it just pisses me of so FUCKING MUCH

I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN PPL CLAIM TO BE ADMIN OMG IT JUST BOILS ME UP I WANA FUCKING FIND THAT PERSON AND RIP THEIR THROAT OUT I MEAN CMON WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM TO BE ADMIN AND INSIST THAT YOU ARE WHEN PPL ARE TELLING YOU YOU ARNT ADMIN

YOUR NOT TRICKING US KUZ WE KNOW THE ADMNS THERE ARE ONLY 5 ADMINS AHHHHHHH ITS SO ANNOYING

ANY 1 THAT SEES SOME 1 AND THT PERSON IMMITATES A DMN ADMIN OR ANY DMN MEMBER KICK THEM RIGHT AWAY BANN THEM IF U GOT THE RCON

ZKJLSHDBFGJKSHGVKLASHDBVIWEARGHFIOEASVHILWQFGASDV

SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

im not mad at you guys im mad at the fact that this is happening and facy ill kick that noob i dont know who the **** that person is so plzzz dont leave bro we need you

IF YOU SEE ANY OF THOSE KUN T ASS MOTHER FUCKERS TELL THEM TO **** OFF AND GO TAKE A SHIT IN THE WOODS

NEW SHIT IS GUNA GO DOWN IN THIS CLAN I SWEAR ANY FUCKING KUNT THAT DIDNT GET RECRUITED BY ONE OF THE ADMINS IS GOING TO FCKING DIE ILL FUCKING BANN YOU!!!!!!!

again this isnt twards any good members like you guyz

**** OFF FAKES!!!!!
every 1 els stay kewl

head admin::: .:DMN:. Tigy

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. T0mas

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:13 pm

LMAO alex your post just made my day, i know it wan´t supposed to but it was fkn hilarious xD.
And there are only 4 admins and 1 moderator, not 5 admins like you just said rabbit .
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 am

I was wondering if since only sertain poeple can recruit if thaT means i cant advertise this website on our server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:30 pm

HAHAHAHA damn man, need some Morphine? lol well if i see PUR3 ill ban his azz, and any other fake DMN. dont worry about it bro we all know what to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Yes jeremy you can, so please do it =).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:11 am

ok thamks tomas
though i won't be on much because i got playstaion3 but i will still try 2 be on as much as possible
Back to top Go down
toudis

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 pm

guys cant me permantly kick some people?????? for example pure he is fucking the game every time he plays and he doesnt care if the others obey the rules he doesnt follow them either!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recuriting new DMN members,   Re: Recuriting new DMN members, Empty

Back to top Go down

Re: Recuriting new DMN members,
Page 1 of 1