.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slight complaint

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Major

Slight complaint Empty
PostSubject: Slight complaint   Slight complaint EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:26 am

Hello, my name is {SA}MajorSights, I have played on DMN servers alot (in the old days, like a year ago.) and have recently made the return to 1.0. I play in the mornings a lot, and there never seems to be any members let alone admins on the server, and you have people like Cathart who are making their own rules, and calling votes to kick people because they were reloading when he rushed up on them, so he got a knife to the groin. He then calls "NO KNIVES" and immediately calls a vote. And today, he called the vote to kick me, which took a long time to pass as it needed 2 new people to the server who had no idea what was going on, to pass the vote.

Could something be done about this? I.E. Taking out the option to vote? Or talking to this specific person? Or promoting another "part-time" admin so that more time is covered in the day?
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. NUMSKULL

.:DMN:. NUMSKULL

Slight complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight complaint   Slight complaint EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 am

Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Jeremy

.:DMN:. Jeremy

Slight complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight complaint   Slight complaint EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

hey major
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slight complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight complaint   Slight complaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Slight complaint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:DMN:. :: Call Of Duty 4-
Jump to: