.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey boyz and girls if there r any.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.:DMN:.batman91

Hey boyz and girls if there r any. Empty
PostSubject: Hey boyz and girls if there r any.   Hey boyz and girls if there r any. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 am

Hey was wondering if whenever we get all squared away with tigy and the server, if we could start a forum area for new people. Instead of calling it spam/introduction. If i were a very new person, i would feel trashy because to introducemyself i have to go to the spam area. So I was thinking if some1 just joined with the clan, if they coould send a letter to me telling themsomething about themselves. That would be nice because than we would all know eachother a little better than we do. We also probably wouldnt be arguing with each other all the time, or most of it. Morphine i would really like your opinion along with Anti,tomas,black_fox,and flamezilla.

Thanks You guys. Very Happy

PS idont need ananswer right away, answer on own time.

Once agian thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebat991
.:DMN:.AN

.:DMN:.AN

PostSubject: Re: Hey boyz and girls if there r any.   Hey boyz and girls if there r any. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 am

Well, you already saw my introduction thread. So go ahead and read it again lol!
Btw, in the word "Spam/Introductions", are we aloud to spam in this forum? Cuz I tell you, that would be pointless Neutral

We should make this section as for Introductions only.
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Flame

.:DMN:. Flame

PostSubject: Re: Hey boyz and girls if there r any.   Hey boyz and girls if there r any. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 am

Wow you want my opinion!? well then her e it is... Make a new section either make Spam and Introductions seperate
or get rid of the spam section completely.
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.Morphine

.:DMN:.Morphine

PostSubject: Re: Hey boyz and girls if there r any.   Hey boyz and girls if there r any. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:14 pm

well the moderators of the site [the people who designed the site and can edit it] are tigy and certified. so there really isnt any way to add new sections to our site. sorry, if i could i would but none of our active members are site mods, we would need tigy or certified. so for now just use this section for intros.

Morph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey boyz and girls if there r any.   Hey boyz and girls if there r any. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 pm

ok thanx guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebat991
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey boyz and girls if there r any.   Hey boyz and girls if there r any. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey boyz and girls if there r any.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:DMN:. :: Spam/Introductions-
Jump to: