.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:DMN:.Morphine

CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN Empty
PostSubject: CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN   CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 pm

ok guys here is whats gong on. i would like you all to sit back and just let things go for now. im trying to get the server up and running smooth and on a regular basis. so if you could hold back on the suggestions for now i would really appreciate it. it makes things less complicated for me.
first, damn and i are working on getting our main DMN server up. the main server will be an all snipe server.
second, we will be enforcing rules more, were going to try to have atleast one admin on at all times while server is up to do so. only the admins and mods will ahve rcon.
third, we will have a second DMN server, this one will be our secondary server, this one is giong to be an all weps server, hopefully we will have more peolpe playing and get more publicity this way.
fourth, we will start recruiting again to get more members.

i would like you all to play on our servers more to see who the active members are and also so we can re evaluate our members to see who will be stayin in or clan. the DMN servers are usually on all night roughly starting around 8 my time, i live in ohio so right now its 445 for me. if damn isnt on hosting the server i will be

and lastly i would like to apologise to everyone for being a dick lately, ive been under alot of stress and just want everythign to run smooth.
ty for all your support and i look forward to seeing you all on the server.

Morph
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.AN

.:DMN:.AN

PostSubject: Re: CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN   CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:33 am

Morphine, if you don't mind, can I be a moderator?
I'm kinda active in the server and there was this one time that I got kicked by anonymous strangers and all I can do is to wait for my temporary ban to go off Mad

My timezone is GMT+8, Night for you, Day for me or vice versa.

If you don't like it then its still cool. I'm just trying to help Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN   CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 pm

ill have to talk to tom about it so for just sit tight. but ill see what i can do=]
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.batman91

.:DMN:.batman91

PostSubject: Re: CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN   CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:33 pm

i think we all agree that yeah youve beena dick.but we understand why with tigy gone and all. dont worry bout it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebat991
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN   CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN Empty

Back to top Go down

CLAN UPDATES/whats going on with DMN
Page 1 of 1