.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why is the server down?

Go down 
+4
.:DMN:.Morphine
.:DMN:. T0mas
Anti_Creation
.:DMN:.batman91
8 posters
AuthorMessage

why is the server down? Empty
PostSubject: why is the server down?   why is the server down? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 pm

hey jpeeople was just wondering why the server was down? i got on yesterday and nothing is on so was just wondering:)htanx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebat991
Anti_Creation

Anti_Creation

PostSubject: Re: why is the server down?   why is the server down? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 pm

it have been offline for a very long time Sad
maybe something happened with tigy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why is the server down?   why is the server down? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Tigy is not going to host the server anymore, and i dont know when we will see him , but please someone host it or this clan is going to die soon. o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why is the server down?   why is the server down? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey everybody. i havent been on in a long time so im not sure what is going on. but the serv is down, its been down for a long ass time. the last reason i heard was cuz it crashed or something? but not sure how, or why there hasnt been one since. my advice, if the post is still here, Tigy made a post about running the serv when he was going to be gone for a while and made a list of all the specs and commands to run it yourself. so if someone finds the post and would like to run the serv for us go for it. you has my permission=] sorry all but i would rather it be an admin who runs it, no offence, but i dont want any discussion about "well im hosting the serv now so i should be admin". thats not how it works. so if your an admin go ahead and run it. if not, you will not be promoted admin just for hosting our server, you will be server host. unless Tigy...whenever he reappears....says otherwise.

Morph
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Flame

.:DMN:. Flame

PostSubject: Re: why is the server down?   why is the server down? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:58 am

Well if i can get a second computer i will host a server. But me getting another computer is a long shot.
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. =P

.:DMN:. =P

PostSubject: Thanks   why is the server down? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 am

.. nice nice.. Morphine i am proud of ya!!. ur the boss ,, if u make the server,, U will be a legend. =D

reg,
smiley !=D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ok   why is the server down? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

well i dont get on alot anymore so i dont know but i do know what morphine is talking about> tigys i think was in an accident an broke his arms collar bone and a leg or something? i dont remember. oh well. if i get on anytime soon i will attempt to host.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebat991

PostSubject: Re: why is the server down?   why is the server down? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 pm

lol well thanks. but i think that for now Damn will be hosting the server. it went pretty well last night so well try it again asap.

Morph
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.AN

.:DMN:.AN

PostSubject: Re: why is the server down?   why is the server down? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:36 am

Where is it?
Its not in the server list Sad
Back to top Go down
Black_Fox

PostSubject: Re: why is the server down?   why is the server down? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 am

.:DMN:. Tigy [original] wrote:
hey guys i just wantto let u guys know that this week has been kinda echy

servers been down for a while kuz ive been using the internet for my xbox soooo... if any 1 els wants to make the server that would be awsome im just kinda tired of setting up the server it really laggs my comp maybe one of u guys have a better comp soooo plzz let me know

the quote came from this post https://deadmansnation.forumotion.com/announcements-f1/server-down-t165.htm?sid=b94bce227bc9cfaf32040f2d4ec522c6

this why Razz Sad now DMN is bit dead now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is the server down?   why is the server down? Empty

Back to top Go down

why is the server down?
Page 1 of 1