.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:DMN:.batman91

Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer Empty
PostSubject: Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer   Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Hey guys. I'm new here. I normally been playing Call of Duty World at War so CoD4 is new to me even thogh ive been playing for several weeks (2-3). i was just wondering how i can become a .:DMN:.? I have noticed that there do seem to be people with good weapons- att least ones that can shoot threw walls that really actually cant. i dont want to say they are hacking it unless i know for sure. But if you guys could give me a couple of tips on how to survive and kill more people, that would be appreciated.

if there are any tips for my preffered weapons ( AK47,M4Carbine,M21, Mp5), that wwould also be nice.

Thanxs, Batman991 (username on game)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebat991
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer   Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:10 am

go with p90 silenced with bandaler stoping power and sumthing else or m4 red dot with 3 nades stoping power and steady aim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thanx   Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:40 pm

got it. now i just have 2 get the p90. i got the m4 but it is hard to do when people do it on hardcoremode
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebat991
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer   Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie; Hints 2 survive longer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:DMN:. :: Call Of Duty 4-
Jump to: