.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!

Go down 
+8
Black_Fox
.:DMN:.batman91
toudis
.:DMN:.AN
Anti_Creation
.:DMN:. =P
|S A M|
.:DMN:.Morphine
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:34 pm

ok here goes. since tigy is gone im assuming comand of DMN so...
.:DMN:.Morphine is the new clan leader.
ill be trying to host the server tonight
hopefully with no problems
but i am going to try to turn this clan around and get us back up and running
if there are any objections please let me know
hopefully i have all your support.
if i cant run the server hopefully one of the DMN will be able to
if not then we will have to be a clan with no server for a while but we will do everything to get us one again.

at the moment there is to be no more recruiting (i know we have already said this, just making sure everyone understands) and no we will not recruit even if they are good.
we will also be re-evaluating some of our players because some, sorry, but some suck. adn if we want this clan to get better we need to keep only the good players. i know allot of the new DMN were recruited by fake members or people pretending to be admin (atleast thats how it was before i left for a while)

if there are any suggestions please let me know, i want to try to do the best for the clan

Morphine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm

one more thing. i am not an administrator of the site so i cant post in announcements so look in the COD page for clan announcements from now on to get new info about what is gonig on, or until we figure out how to make new posts in announcements.
Back to top Go down
|S A M|

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey morphine! About time someone steps up to the plate...I don't see you around often. Really appreciate ya taking control...because this is exactly how clans fall apart. First, great idea on re-evaluating the talent within DMN. You should also make an age cut-off with the new aspects you plan on bringing to our clan. Maybe 13 and up...just a thought (if it was my way...it would be "rated M" and up...meaning 17+). Not tellin ya how to do anything, though. Hope to see all the DMN regulars back on the server soon. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for keepin it alive!

I will see all of you in my scope sometime soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 pm

hahaha thanks man. ya i havent been on in a while but im back lol and ill be a regular so ill almost always be on our serv. about the age limit, if we make it 17+ that gets rid of half our players, including allot of regulars, and a few good ones too. so for now well just keep it at like 15+
but thanks for the idea=]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .. Awwsome !!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 am

thanks very much morphine >. UR THE MAAAN!!! !=D

Hopefully get the server up running and give us ip =D we all love ya

Greatt!!!

Reg,
=P
Back to top Go down
Anti_Creation

Anti_Creation

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:34 am

goodjob morp,
i alrdy got boored a long time ago ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:32 am

Please tell me on where can I find the server. Its not there or am I looking at the wrong place?
Back to top Go down
toudis

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 am

hey guys i was away about two weeks..... i just saw the topics i hope that server gets running soon cause i missed playing with the other dmn players!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:05 pm

hey morphine. im all up 4 u takin control. first wheree did tigy go? second you say there is no mor recrit ment. so how idd damn become a member today the 4th, while i have been waitng fo a month or so? just wondering? and 13+ unless they are already members sounds good. i dont believe in taking people that are already members off becasue of age.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebat991
Black_Fox

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 am

DMN is now bit dead becase of tigy didnt what put the sever up any more Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:10 pm

the server: the server is now being hosted by Damn and is usually on later at night, for me its on around 9 to 3 am or so
recruitment: no one is being recruited until we get fully setup. Damn has been a member since...well forever so im not sure what your talking about batman.

if there are people in the clan who are under 13 im not going to kick because of age thats just stupid. but sometime next week we will be re evaluating some people from when we had fakers recruiting people into the clan. and some just plain suck.

as far as i can tell tigy left us for xbox or something and i dont think we will ever see him again.

any other questions pls feel free to ask.

batman, ive heard that you have put DMN tags on your cod name. if so take them off now. you are not a DMN member so until you are you CAN NOT have DMN tags. if you are cought with them on you will be banned from our server. im sick of fakes and WILL NOT be putting up with them anymore

morph
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 pm

go morph....and i love how you called bat out lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:23 pm

.:DMN:.Morphine wrote:
the server: the server is now being hosted by Damn and is usually on later at night, for me its on around 9 to 3

uhh...what timezone are we following here? I'm GMT+8 sooo.... scratch
Back to top Go down
|S A M|

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Hey Morphine!

Well, I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to be in your clan. I noticed the server isn't up yet, but I'm sure you are on it. Since the server has been down, I have gotten away from sniping. I tried out for the S*E*A*R* clan last week and was accepted, however I declined because they camp and I was still a .:DMN:. member. Yesterday I tried out for [HEX] and did very well and have become very active on their forum. I am going to be leaving DMN, but will definately be back on the server (without my .:DMN:. tag) with hopefully no hard feelings from you or any of the DMN members. Great clan you have here buddy...keep it going.

Lastly, if you could please do me 2 favors...though you don't owe me any. Please take my name off of the members list. I realize this will create an "empty" seat in the .:DMN:. clan. I would really appreciate it if you gave Batman a good look. He has been active on the DMN forums and he monitors the server when DMN players aren't present (by explaining rules and making sure there isn't conflict). I highly recommend him, for his personality and commitment, to the clan. I realize you aren't recruiting, however, he has been waiting a long time and asked if I could put in a good word for him...and that I am doing. You, as the clan leader, will be the judge of his talents...but please put the empty seat to good use. He may be the perfect fit.

Thanks again Morphine...see ya soon and best of luck with the clan.

...by the way...I don't believe Batman has ever worn the .:DMN:. tags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:47 pm

well congrats on the acceptance of the HEX clan. im sad to hear that your leaving, youve been a great player. as for taking your name off th member list i cant. im not a site administrator. im sorry. only tigy and certified are able to do so nd they are gone.
as for batman ill give him a look as you wished.
as for the hex clan i would like you to do me a fovor. you dont have to. but i was recently playing on their hc serv and someone permanently banned me for hacking because i got 2 hs in a row....so now i cant play on any of their servers=/ really bumming me out cuz i liked their servers lol. so if you could maby talk to the admins and unban me it would be much appreciated lol
Back to top Go down
|S A M|

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 am

Hey Morphine,

First, it isn't a big deal that I am off the members list...I may change my user name to take my tags off, at least.

Second, Thanks for giving Batman some consideration...I do appreciate that

Third, I'm not in the [HEX] clan yet, I am on the final step of my application process...so I will be hearing soon. I will do all that I can do to get you unbanned. I know a few of the admins and will definately try to pull some strings once I am accepted. However, in the meantime, there is a place on their site where you can appeal a ban:

http://hellselite.com/plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?8

Hope this helps...keep me updated. You are all good guys at .:DMN:. and I wish the members and the server the best of luck...I will probably see you guys in my scope soon Razz

Take it easy,

Sam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Morphine: i did not put the actual .:DMN:. tag/ i put DMN-Batman91. as you can c, i am just signifying that i am a DMN member so i dont get recrutied for another clan. personally, i would nerver try another clan unless some1 really pissed me off here. i know that i was a part of STG clan for a n hour or something. but taht wasa becasue i didnt know taht i wasnt allowed to be in another clan. my fault i should have known.

Frcdpz: Shut up

Morph; also sorry for saying stuff about Damn. i did not realize that he was already part of clan.

Thanks for 'calling me out' as Frcdpz would say. as i have said b4, i am not trying to change clan or take over. its just not me. if some1 asked me to, i would think aobut it but than i would say no and give it to the senior member on the member page. once again thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:41 pm

batman i would like to appologise. its just been chaotic lately trying to figure out what is going on with our clan. ive been trying to get the server up and straighten out fake DMNs and with me getting my wisdom teeth out and being all druggged up with painkiller ive been loopy as hell. so im sorry for any calling out or talking shit to DMN players. so as to finish my appoligy i would like you to become a member of DMN. so congrats .:DMN:.batman you are now a official DMN member.

Morph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm

well um uh THANKS!! im sorry if i have been a little crazy. im just trying to help things straighten out. and also trying to make the server better. also im sorry for being an ass about stuff (if i have been 1) sumtimes i dont realize what i am doing. so thanks.

i am glad that i chose this clan to be in. it is better than STG that was a stupid mistake. oh well thanks again Morphine. i dont know when i will get on if ever since my dad is choosing to work on the computer all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 pm

i know your all excited to help but do me a favor. please stop. its drivin me nuts. right now im working with damn just trying to make sure the serv is up all the time. as for everything else well just wait a little it will all come in time. the rules are fine, there are always rule breakers and they are being delt with. once we have the server up and running we wil start to recruit again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 pm

will do.
can you tell me how to kick people without voting though:)?
Back to top Go down
|S A M|

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:06 pm

I don't think you can do that, first of all (unless you are an admin, maybe).

Second, let them get the server up first before you start asking stupid questions. There isn't going to be any kicking until that happens anyway. Just lay low batman and be patient. ..and you're welcome by the way for putting a nice word in for you...........kids these days scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 pm

sam please do not become morphine. im excited becasue this type of thing is new to me. i dont believe it is stupid question. i know i should let them get the server up first but i just want to know.

yes and thanks for the good word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

batman, im sorry for being a dick lately its just been really stressfull. so i apologise.
in order to kick with out having to vote you need to be an admin or moderator, or the server host. and you need to have rcon. and in order o get rcon you need to become either an admin or moderator.
so for now youll have to make do with th evoting like everyone else. ranks are reserved for those who have proven themselves worthy. and aas you are a new member you still have a ways to go.

admins are as follows,
Morphine
T0mas
headshot

there used to be mor but i have not seen them so im asuming they have left the clan or stoped playing cod4.

but im sure if you continue to be a good clan mamber youll rank up.

ranks are

1] clan leader, me
2] admin, t0mas and headshot
3] moderator, Damn [he is also server host]
4] DMN member, everyone else
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. T0mas
.:DMN:. T0mas

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Lol morphine u have no idead who is what Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!   IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!! DMN MUST READ!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next