.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some dmn kick others !

Go down 
+3
.:DMN:. Flame
FrcdPz
toudis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
toudis

some dmn kick others ! Empty
PostSubject: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 am

i am writing these cause yesterday .:dmn:.sam tried ti kick me for no reason....... and there is also some players like mula that kick guys for no reason and when i ask he says he had big ping and think like that.......... we must do sth to control our clan guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:26 am

dude people have been complaining about that for a while...and i dont think much will be done about it except mayb for peach and mula cuz anti is threating to quit cuz of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Well mula kicks high pingers ( i saw him once kick Dr.Jew) and i think sam is a fake.
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. NUMSKULL

.:DMN:. NUMSKULL

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:53 am

SAM ant a fake but mula likes 2 kik other .:DMN:. because their ping is 2 high Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Ok thanks m8 just making sure
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.AN

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 am

I think its reasonable. I mean if their ping is really that high then mind as well warn the DMN players to leave for a while then come back again.
But kicking DMN players without stating the reason is a different story.
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:16 am

guys there is a limit for what ur ping can be on the server so there ping really isnt that high and it has no affect really to the server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:25 am

Even so, we have the 350 limit ping rule
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:28 am

tbats what i just said AN lol i just didnt say how high the ping could be lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mularilla28

mularilla28

PostSubject: FIRST OF ALL   some dmn kick others ! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:16 pm

TO GET ALL OF YOUR DUMB FUCK RUMOR SPREADIN ASS FACTS STRAIGHT, I NEVER NOT ONCE NOT ONCE KICKED ANOTHER DMN MEMBER I WAS KICKING THE PUBLIC WITH HIGH PINGS AS WEEL AS OTHER DMN MEMBERS WERE DOING, THEN ANTI MR BIG SHOT COME TROTTING HIS HOMO ASS ALONG THINKING HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OTHERS TOLD HIM SO ? WE WERE KICKING OTHER MEMBERS FOR THE SAKE OF THE FUCKING SERVER AND FOR A SERVER THATS PING LIMIT IS 350 IT DOESNT WORK TO WELL WHEN THE PUBLIC HAVE PINGS OF 379-400 THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WERE KICKED, IDK UNDERSTAND WHY IDIOTS LIKE ANTI CANT UNDERSTAND JUST BECAUSE HE DOESNT LIKE SOMEBODY, ANOTHER THING TOUDIS YOUR FAKE AND ALWAYS BE FAKE DONT COME ON THE FORUM TALKING SHIT AND THEN EVERY TIME I LOG IN YOU SAY "HI MULA" CMON NOW THATS SOME BITCH SHIT , IF YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING DONT PUT ANYBODIES NAME IN YOUR MOUTH THATS IT PERIOD, ANTI MUST BE SICK OR SOMETHING CUZ HES SUCKIN MY BALLS LIKE COUGH DROPS CMON ANTI, YOU A PUSSY, YOUR BITCH MADE, THATS IT, LEARN YOUR FUCKING FACTS BEFORE YOU COME ON THE SERVER CALLIN SOMEONE A LIAR, DEADASS? WTFUCK I GOTTA PLAY CALL OF DUTY AND LIE TO SOMEBODY FOR REALLY NOW? AND IF I WAS LYING DO YOU THINK I WOULD STILL BE HERE RIGHT NOW TALKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT, THERES NO LYING OVER HERE I DONT NEED TO LIE THERE IS NO REASON I TOLD THIS BITCH STRAIGHT FORWARD WHY THE PUBLIC WAS BEING KICKED THE PUBLIC YOU DUMB FUCKS, BECAUSE OTHER MEMBERS AS WELL AS I WERE KICKING FOR THE SERVER ATLEAST A REAL N***A LIKE AN UNDERSTANDS THAT AGAIN I NEVER NOT ONCED KICKED A DMN MEMBER, NEVER EVER EVER SO NEXT TIME YOU HEAR SOMETHING BITCH BOYS COME ASK ME ABOUT , AND ANTI SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR PUSSY POINT BLANK .
Back to top Go down
mularilla28

mularilla28

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:19 pm

.:DMN:. NUMSKULL wrote:
SAM ant a fake but mula likes 2 kik other .:DMN:. because their ping is 2 high Exclamation
LISTEN MISTER NUMSKULL I NEVER KICKED ANOTHER DMN MEMBER EVER SO DONT COME OUT YOUR FACE WITH THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN I HAD RESPECT FOR EVERYONE IN THIS CLAN UNTIL ANTI WANNA COME OUT HIS FACE NOW LOOOK THIS STUPID KINDERGARTED DRAMA THAT NOONE NEEDS I NEVER KICKED A DMN MEMBER THATS IT.
Back to top Go down
Anti_Creation

Anti_Creation

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:27 pm

mularilla28 wrote:
.:DMN:. NUMSKULL wrote:
LISTEN MISTER NUMSKULL I NEVER KICKED ANOTHER DMN MEMBER EVER SO DONT COME OUT YOUR FACE WITH THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN I HAD RESPECT FOR EVERYONE IN THIS CLAN UNTIL ANTI WANNA COME OUT HIS FACE NOW LOOOK THIS STUPID KINDERGARTED DRAMA THAT NOONE NEEDS I NEVER KICKED A DMN MEMBER THATS IT.

youre posting 2 times the same shit, read my reaction on ur other lieing shit reply...
you cant take it that i am right so you call me: mr i know it all better... and now ur telling other that there mr blabla
if you cant take the way i face you then you must be childish yes, cuse i tell the truth wich you cant handle proberly
and i think it all begins that youre just jalours on my gameplay doesent it?
Back to top Go down
Anti_Creation

Anti_Creation

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:31 pm

and again just shut up with that noobish anti this anti that, if you cant handle the way of getting kicked then say it to me
dont make ur problem others problems.. youre just so sad lil crying baby. if you want a hug then tell me too
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 pm

seriously mula no offense but why are you posting the same shit in to different places we got it ur pissed off...get over its
a game and its not like u will ever see any of us in real life...so seriously take ur drama sum where else cuz no1 here
wants to hear the shit anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some dmn kick others !   some dmn kick others ! Empty

Back to top Go down

some dmn kick others !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:DMN:. :: Call Of Duty 4-
Jump to: