.:DMN:.
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
yo guys im back tigy, found the new website so im seeing whats up there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead Mans Nation. Feel free to look around.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!

Go down 
+3
FrcdPz
Anti_Creation
.:DMN:. =P
7 posters

DMN =P is rite or wrong ?
He is a cocky bitch.
Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Vote_lcap17%Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
I think he is rite.
Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Vote_lcap58%Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Duno let see what admins says
Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Vote_lcap25%Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
i have no life without COD4
Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Vote_lcap0%Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 am

Hey , admins and mods , mate we have too many DMNz these days , So i reckon we should stop recruiting poeple unless they are really really good, like EXTREME GOOD ,! ( like me ) Just a suggestion,..

leave a comment ,

Back to top Go down
Anti_Creation

Anti_Creation

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:11 am

and like me xD

well i think you got a point there about the recruteing...
we have many dmn's maybe we should make a new list of members.
i dont know wich is real or fake anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:47 pm

umm u cant stop recruiting not till you tell me i can put it infront of my name....or u know u guys can get rid of the
beyond sucky players and no offense to these people but like Peach and Disaster i played with both of them 2day and they
fail beyond belief
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. T0mas
.:DMN:. T0mas

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Lmao beyonf belief xDxD
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.Morphine

.:DMN:.Morphine

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:33 pm

i totaly agree. some of the people in the clan absolutely SUCK and we have way too many people. its hard to keep track of the fakers and real ones. Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mmm   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:25 am

OK ,, so This is Finalised ,,

I dont knw about kicking bad players from our clan, but we should stop taking bad players , OK unless they are reallyy goodD!! like me and Anti =D

Thanks ,,
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. NUMSKULL

.:DMN:. NUMSKULL

PostSubject: yeah i agree :D   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:17 pm

yeah lets only recruit good people and get rid of totaly rubbish .:DMN:.'s
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:17 pm

so yeah i still think i shuld be in because im not complete and total rubish and im alot better than alot of the new members specially since last night i was drunk and had a better kill to death ratio and more kills then every single dmn member on the other team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DMN =D   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 am

DONT KICK , any existing members it will look slack, ok,,! anyways , Stop recurting rubbish player

DONT KICK any existing players please,,,,

rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 am

Make me a member Plz lol
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Peach

.:DMN:. Peach

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 am

mate me and DI$ASTER WERE DOING SOMETHING AT THAT TIME SO DONT CALL ME SHIT CAUSE WE WERE NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING AT THAT MOMENT !!!
Back to top Go down
FrcdPz

FrcdPz

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 am

peach im not talkin about that time...i know you guys were more worried about doing some glitch then playing...the game i was talkin
about and the game u r talkin about are two different things and peach i have played with you on more than one occaasion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!   Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello guys , ADMINZ AND MODS read this !!
Page 1 of 1